General Terms1. Regimark SIA, reg. no. 40203147115 (hereinafter “REGIMARK”) provides the operation of the site REGIMARK.EU (hereinafter "the website"), executes orders, as well as executes processing and storing of data received from the Customer and ensures their privacy. REGIMARK makes every effort to ensure the security and privacy of the personal data and other information on this website.
4. The customer can visit this website without providing any information about himself. If the Client wants to use the services offered on the REGIMARK website, REGIMARK asks the Client to provide its e-mail address and / or telephone number, name and surname, or name, address of the legal entity, as well as other information (depending on the services that the Client wants to receive).
5. REGIMARK manages the following personal data: name and surname or name of the legal entity; address; email address; mobile phone number; any other information, provided by the Client to REGIMARK, that is required for receiving REGIMARK services.
6. The data provided by the Client are used for the following purposes: for the provision of services chosen by the Client, for communication with the Client, etc.
8. REGIMARK monitors website visits and collects information about how many people have visited the website, what domain names visitors' Internet service providers have, etc. Such information is collected automatically when visiting a website. It helps REGIMARK to understand how visitors use the website and this allows REGIMARK to improve the provided services.
9. All the above information containing the Customer's personal data will not be transferred to third parties without the Customer's consent, except in those cases where the applicable law provides otherwise or it is necessary for the provision of services. If necessary, REGIMARK reserves the right, at its discretion, to hire other persons to perform certain functions on behalf of REGIMARK. In order to enable these persons to perform the entrusted functions, some of the Customer's data may be available to those persons. However, in such cases, REGIMARK shall ensure that such persons cannot use this information for other purposes, solely for the performance of the functions entrusted to them.
10. Personal data manager on this website is REGIMARK.
Access to Personal Data, Correction and Objection11. The Customer has the right to request access to its personal data stored in REGIMARK, to find out how they are processed and to request that such data be provided to the client.
12. The Customer has the right to request that any inaccuracies in his personal data be corrected free of charge, until the performer has provided the service in full, unless otherwise provided by law or other legal acts. The Customer has the right to refuse processing and disclosing his personal data to third parties, except in those cases, when it is necessary for the provision of the services.