Before applying for a new trademark, it is essential to make sure that it is possible to register this trademark and it is free to use it. Therefore, prior to spending a significant amount on filing an application for registration of a trademark, such as payment of EUIPO fees and patent attorney fees, we recommend that you get a professional opinion on whether you trademark may be registered.
If the search results show that there identical or similar trademarks exist that may prevent the registration of your trademark, it is still possible to modify this mark to have an opportunity to register it, or to register another trademark. All you need in this situation is the professional trademark attorney advice.
- 01Please answer a few simple questions
- 02We will perform a check of your trademark on the availability for registration
- 03You will receive a detailed report within 1-2 days
What you get by ordering a free seacrh
- We examine a trademark for absolute grounds of refusal and search relevant databases for identical marks among EU trademarks, EU national trademarks and international trademarks designating EU or EU member states;
- We provide professional opinion on whether your trademark may be registered in European Union and on potential barriers and complications to registration;
- We inform you on the total cost of registration of your trademark;
- We provide recommendations on how you trademark should be modified for registration to be successful (if it is necessary);
- We provide you with step by step instructions on how to register your trademark.
- We organise the list of good and services according to specific categories, or "classes"