Duration: 8-12 months
- Check mark for absolute grounds for refusal
- Search for identical trademarks
- Drafting specification of goods / services
- Preparing and filing an application
- Receiving and forwarding of the certificate
These prices are offered for straightforward cases only and include official and professional fees. The prices do not include responses to office actions, such provisional refusal, replies to third party oppositions, responses to cancellation actions, etc.
If you file an intent-to-use trademark application you will have to submit a statement of use and specimen to the USPTO for the trademark to be registered. This is an additional service and costs 100 euros.
For foreign trademark applicants, representation by a US attorney is required.